Driving is most afraid of the sun. Many times, ultraviolet rays irradiate the eyes through the glass, which will cause visual fatigue for a long time. Therefore, many drivers will wear a pair of glasses with the car. Some drivers choose to wear sunglasses, and some choose to wear polarized glasses. Is it better to wear sunglasses or polarized glasses when driving? Is there any difference between the two?
Is it better to wear sunglasses or polarized glasses while driving?
Of course, polarizers are the best. In fact, in theory, polarized glasses and sunglasses are basically the same in terms of protection against ultraviolet rays. However, in addition to paying attention to the sun above your head when driving, reflections on the road on the highway, reflections on other vehicles and architectural glass, etc., will stimulate the eyes. Attenuates the strong light without obstructing the line of sight. So, on the whole, it is better to wear polarized glasses when driving.
The difference between ordinary sunglasses and polarized sunglasses
1. From the appearance of ordinary sunglasses and polarized sunglasses, the naked eye cannot see any difference, but ordinary sunglasses mainly use the effect of light reduction to reduce the intensity of glare, ultraviolet light, etc., because their lenses cannot filter light, so they cannot be completely The main function of blocking these harmful rays is to reduce eye damage.
2. Polarized sunglasses have polarized properties, so they can completely block the dazzling glare caused by various factors such as scattering, refraction, and reflection. It can completely block ultraviolet rays that are harmful to human eyes, so that when people move under strong light for a long time, the eyes are not easy to get tired, and the function of truly protecting the eyes can be achieved, and it can make what you see more clear and three-dimensional. That's why many drivers find it most comfortable to wear polarized glasses.
3. Stack the two polarized lenses vertically. If it is opaque, it means that it is a real polarizer, because the special design of the polarizer lens only allows parallel light to pass through the lens, so when the two lenses are stacked vertically, most of the light will be blocked.
4. Use the identification plate to identify polarizers. There is no image of a shark to the naked eye, but you can see a shark with a polarizer. On the contrary, if it is not a polarizer, you can't see a shark.
5. Use the mobile phone to identify the true and false. Select a picture on the phone, put the ordinary sunglasses in front of the phone screen and turn, and the phone screen will not change through the sunglasses. Put the polarized glasses in front of the mobile phone and turn, you can see through the lens that the screen of the mobile phone becomes flickering, and the light and shadow change is obvious.
Features of Premium Polarized Sunglasses
1. Filter out more than 99% of ultraviolet rays in sunlight, and the filtering performance meets the requirements of international standards;
2. Effectively block strong light;
3. The lens has a standard optical arc design to form an optical visual axis to generate visual images;
4. The eye frame is firm, the frame material is excellent, and the optical function is designed to feel comfortable and safe after wearing.